• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 15 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 438 on 15 Nov 2019, 18:16
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Collapse view

IRG series

• Advertisement

IRG WTCC XTREME INFO

Re: IRG WTCC XTREME INFO

Postby Adz1200 » 20 Jan 2014, 10:18

Looks like I may have to reinstall everything, so far the PSU has been changed but still no joy. :-X
Adz1200
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Name: Adam Shaw
Team: Flatout Racing

Postby Adz1200 » 20 Jan 2014, 20:39

Yeah !! I'm back ! Party02

The paste on the heatsink had to be re-applied and ton's of dust needed removed from everywhere, seems like the graphics card and processor were the main issues, I will buy new fan filters soon to try stopping a repeat issue. 8)

No re-install required !! ;D
Adz1200
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Name: Adam Shaw

Postby Tom Ilsbroux » 20 Jan 2014, 21:36

Happy3 Happy3 Happy3 Happy3 Happy3 Nice one Adam.

My race last evening had its ups and downs.

Did an ok qual. Unlucky I was on the wrong side of the track and lost a couple of place in the first corner at the start. Made up a few right away but then braking for the chicane a I was hit at the back by a someone who basically houldn't be alowed to race making me cut the chicane which ended in a stop/go. With a 20min race not many laps to make up. Luckly I had set up my car concervative making that I could keep it on track where others where all over the place. Last lap was awesome, Brovex guy behind me had pitted for tyers when and I was struggling. He passed me with better tracktion out of the long left hander, but then I went on the brakes for the chicane as late as I could, and was next to him. Couldn't believe I did that, the grip difference between us 2 was big. I finished 0.1sec in front of him :) . In the I went from 20th to 13th so not to bad.

Second race went off good, was going of left and right making me to the front, but then the back went in the long left hander making me almost last again. pitted only once and made it back up to 9th.

All in all very happy, tyre management was key here. Something I normally suck in ;D
Phenom II x4 945 | GTS250 512Mb | 16GB DDR3 |ASUS M5A99X EVO | G25 Wheel | GameRacer Elite
Tom Ilsbroux
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Nickname: Testdriver@Belgium

Previous

Return to IRG series