• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 15 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 198 on 12 Jan 2017, 04:36
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Collapse view

The Garage

• Advertisement

Recommended headset and mic

Recommended headset and mic

Postby trebor69 » 28 May 2007, 10:33

Chaps,

as you know my mic is knackered so can you recommend any decent headsets, i need large ear pieces, the ones that cover the whole ear instead of sitting over the ear as i don't like the small ones (and no, i haven't got big ears  ;D  )and obviously usb 2.0

Mine is a plantronics but just wanted to know if there is a decent headset that a few peeps are using.  Willing to spend up to £50.

Cheers.
'Alcoholic - me? Don't be silly, alcoholics go to meetings, I go to parties' ~ trebor69
trebor69
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Name: Rob Stubbs
Team: Flatout Racing

Re: Recommended headset and mic

Postby AFU » 28 May 2007, 10:40

myself i would love another pair of these http://www.xsreviews.co.uk/reviews-39.html my last ones blew up after a power cut so i bought a cheaper pair of speedlink ones but they are not as good
AFU

Re: Recommended headset and mic

Postby trebor69 » 28 May 2007, 11:15

Thx AFU, would you believe it, just banged them on my desk and now they work, got to check for a loose wire, this thread can be closed now.
'Alcoholic - me? Don't be silly, alcoholics go to meetings, I go to parties' ~ trebor69
trebor69
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Name: Rob Stubbs
Team: Flatout Racing

Return to The Garage