• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 15 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 198 on 12 Jan 2017, 04:36
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Collapse view

Idea Corner

• Advertisement

Different Mods

Here you can post idea's that you have and would like to be implemented. Or Races you would like to be organised

Different Mods

Postby Ken Bell » 26 Sep 2010, 23:58

I have just installed RaceX V1.2 on my rFactor. This contains some of the best loved cars from Evo: Caterhams, Mini, WTCC old and new with a few extra cars put in.
I have been driving them off and online and must say that I know we enjoyed them in Evo, but they are much much better, especially the Caterhams.

Just a thought for future races. With this mod we could have a season of RaceX and do all the cars, so, no-one gets bored with the same ones and all are pretty good! Just a thought

I also installed the Endurance series mod, which has Porkers, Astons, Zondas, Corvettes and various Prototypes which all drive really well IMO.

I am sure Admins have tested mods out and may have done these but I think they are worth a look at for the future!!

Note: I havent put any Open-Wheelers in but I would love to! But just stick to these two atm. Party02
What, no slippers and smelly pipe?
Ken Bell
Flatout Core Member
Flatout Core Member

Nickname: Chillster
Team: Flatout Club

Re: Different Mods

Postby Iain Wilton » 27 Sep 2010, 02:18

Thanks Ken, how about you look at some tracks as well to suit these cars and post back here?? Pick the track to the car etc...

Same for everyone else as well. If there are some mods you would like to race stick them on this thread.
4.4GHz AMD FX 4170 Quad Bulldozer CPU / Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 / 24GB 1333Mhz DDR3 / GeForce GTX780 / 1 TB WD Bk HD / Samsung 27" Curved / Fanatec 911 Wheel - ClubSport Pedals + GT Omega Racing Rig / GameCom 780 Headset 7.1 DTS & BOSE Speakers
Iain Wilton
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Nickname: Irw76
Team: Flatout Racing

Re: Different Mods

Postby Ken Bell » 27 Sep 2010, 17:30

Thanks for the positive answer Iain. I will sort that out. Happy3 Happy3
What, no slippers and smelly pipe?
Ken Bell
Flatout Core Member
Flatout Core Member