• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 15 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 198 on 12 Jan 2017, 04:36
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Collapse view

Humor, Fun and Games

• Advertisement

E-Cigs

Share the gift of laughter with others. Bring mirth to the world.

E-Cigs

Postby trebor69 » 21 May 2013, 18:57

Hey chaps,

just thought i would pass on something to you, if it helps just one of you then that is great.

I've been a smoker since the age of 11, i'm now 43. I just made the decision that i'm sick and tired of killing myself on a daily basis and after trying everything i could think of without going on to the pills that mess with your brain. The last resort was to try e-cigs to stop smoking.

I can happily report that after 5 weeks off the weed i am really enjoying 'vaping' and all that's involved.

I started by buying a starter kit which is expensive and if anybody is interested, you don't need to spend as much as this to get started. It cost me £50. I bought 100ml of menthol 8mg nicotine juice for £25 which i think will last me for around 3 months or so.

If you fancy giving it a go or need some direction let me know. It's awesome, you can smoke (vape) anywhere in the house. It doesn't smell. You don't smell. Your teeth and tongue are clean and you get the great hit that smoking gives you but you don't get the shitty chemicals, tar and carbon monoxide. It's the way ahead.

Go for it if you are thinking of giving up, you still have the habit of smoking without all the shite that goes with it. I can point you in the direction of a couple of good UK companies i use to get my gear.

The technology has come on leaps and bounds in the last year so if you have tried it before and it didn't work and you want to give up maybe it's the time now. I'm not affiliated with anybody, just want to help if you want to give up.
'Alcoholic - me? Don't be silly, alcoholics go to meetings, I go to parties' ~ trebor69
trebor69
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Name: Rob Stubbs
Team: Flatout Racing

Re: E-Cigs

Postby Iain Wilton » 21 May 2013, 19:25

Hey mate....please can you send me the details?

Well done btw..
4.4GHz AMD FX 4170 Quad Bulldozer CPU / Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 / 24GB 1333Mhz DDR3 / GeForce GTX780 / 1 TB WD Bk HD / Samsung 27" Curved / Fanatec 911 Wheel - ClubSport Pedals + GT Omega Racing Rig / GameCom 780 Headset 7.1 DTS & BOSE Speakers
Iain Wilton
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Nickname: Irw76

Postby David Clark » 21 May 2013, 19:59

I have 1 sitting in my Dad`s house & i will be trying it next week.

I feel the same as yourself Rob, just fed up smoking & all that goes with it but the addiction keeps you spending!

Once i`ve had a go i`ll keep this updated with my progress....this can be like a "pat me on the back" kind of forum :)

Well Done so far Rob, your past the worst stage so kep it up.
David Clark
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Name: David Clark
Nickname: ScoDav

Postby trebor69 » 21 May 2013, 21:21

Great to hear some interest in this chaps.

Right, the best smoke i've had so far, and i've tried a couple is this one:

http://www.ukecigstore.com/e-cigarettes/variable-voltage/innokin-itaste-express-vv-black-replaceable-kit

Looks weird as hell i know but it's an awesome vape. The smoke it produces is awesome and the throat hit is great.

You need some extra juice which i get 100ml from here:

http://www.eliquidlabs.co.uk/?osCsid=18364199e3e7c2dd117ddbef308a5ce0

This company is very good and deliver fast:

http://www.vapeland.co.uk/

Have a look at their start kits, they are cheap but you need to order some juice from them or from eliquidlabs

This is not a bad one and is relatively cheap. You get two batteries so it's for a couple of you if needed. For £25 it's a bargain and it's not a bad vape - you just need to order some juice to go with it:

http://www.vapeland.co.uk/ego-t-ce5-stainless-steel-starter-kit-900mah-218-p.asp

Basically you get a battery. There is two basic ways of smoking this stuff. One is to have a tube that you put the juice in to and it soaks it up. I don't like this way. The best way is to have an atomiser that goes on to your e-cig battery that you fill with e juice - whatever flavour and strength you need. I only smoked menthol and as the cigs were 6mg i smoke the lowest which is 8mg menthol juice. You basically drip the juice in to a plastic tube and vape away - it's great.

I highly recommend it, i get the throat hit and nicotine and haven't once wished for a proper tab since starting. Look on youtube for 'vaping' and you'll see loads of vids. I'll post one here:

Watch on youtube.com

PG/EG LOL - OMG shut up.

Good luck chaps

Watch on youtube.com

The kit i suggest at the top has a variable voltage. This means you can change the voltage manually from 3.3 to 5 so for me i vape at 4 volts but my mrs thinks this is too strong so she likes 3.3 volts. If you buy the cigarette type ecig mostly they don't allow you to change the voltage. You need to pay a bit extra for the better ones. With the more expensive ones you can re-use the atomizers by either refilling them with e liquid or cleaning them and refilling - they last a lot longer. Like most things, pay more get more. Stick with 510 type cigs - this is the standard fitting and most common.

Any questions please ask, i'm not an expert but as i received mine with no instructions i learnt fast and feel i'm on the way to being a vape expert loosely termed LOL.
'Alcoholic - me? Don't be silly, alcoholics go to meetings, I go to parties' ~ trebor69
trebor69
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Postby David Clark » 21 May 2013, 21:54

falldownlaugh Love It!!! so funny reading your post with all this voltage & Vaping falldownlaugh

Good info though bud, i think your close to expert ;)
David Clark
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Name: David Clark
Nickname: ScoDav

Postby trebor69 » 21 May 2013, 21:58

David Clark wrote:falldownlaugh Love It!!! so funny reading your post with all this voltage & Vaping falldownlaugh

Good info though bud, i think your close to expert ;)

LOL Dave, it's mental mate, you become a closet chemist. I have a 'vape lab' in my spare room and now have a collection of e-cig type stuff. There is only two of us but i have 6 e-cigs LOL - i'm addicted again falldownlaugh
trebor69
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Postby Tomasz Kawecki » 22 May 2013, 06:57

I bought an e-cig for my mother ... she smoked for about 35 years ... and it is much better than the traditional stuff. I bought the Mild Pure cigarette as it is easier with the cartomizers than the washing etc etc ... anyway it's much better for your health and cheaper than tratidional cigarettes.
Of course there were studies conducted on the vapors - and if you buy cheap ones especially with some flavours in them there are still cancerogenic substances created - made from the incineration of the aromas (formaldehydes). Of course the amount of such substances is 40times lower than with traditional smoking - so I would advise to watch the vapours you buy. (I'm sticking with mild pure original liquids).
Another thing is that these cigs were invented to help you quit smoking ... so it's good to gradually decrease the nicotine amount untill you are in about 0 and only inhale vapor with aroma ;)
Tomasz Kawecki

Name: Tomasz Kawecki
Nickname: king81

Return to Humor, Fun and Games