• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 15 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 198 on 12 Jan 2017, 04:36
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Collapse view

Idea Corner

• Advertisement

Site Dedicated Server

Here you can post idea's that you have and would like to be implemented. Or Races you would like to be organised

Re: Site Dedicated Server

Postby Patrick weir » 27 May 2016, 11:12

I downloaded this mod for GSCE and it is good , have a look if you get a chance :-*
ferrari-f430-vs-porsche-997-rsr
Keep 'er lit
Patrick weir
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Name: Pat
Nickname: P
Team: Flatout Club

Postby Ken Bell » 27 May 2016, 16:10

Downloaded this the other day. I will get it installed. Reminds me of the old days of either gt evolution or rFactor when we allgot this mod and raced it. Hope other guys can get it installed too.
What, no slippers and smelly pipe?
Ken Bell
Flatout Core Member
Flatout Core Member

Nickname: Chillster

Postby Adz1200 » 27 May 2016, 22:07

Very nice, great find Pat, the cars have the perfect level of thrash-ability while still being challenging to keep on the road, lovely Happy3
Adz1200
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Name: Adam Shaw
Team: Flatout Racing

Postby Patrick weir » 27 May 2016, 23:05

Happy days mate , glad to hear it i sure thrashed them last night got pole on server with AI haha.
Check your pm Adz sending you a bit of info.
Keep 'er lit
Patrick weir
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Postby Tom Ilsbroux » 30 May 2016, 16:36

Hi guys, good hear hear there is action here again.
I switched my server to a NAS as with current electricity bills and old hardware it would cost to much and it was overkill for what I need. Unfortunately this NAS can't run a game.
If you need help setting up a server please give a shout, via email or pm, I will do whatever I can.
Been a while I checked the flatout ts3, will do this asap, but it should still run fine, maybe just needs some updates.

Send with Tapatalk from my Nexus 5
Phenom II x4 945 | GTS250 512Mb | 16GB DDR3 |ASUS M5A99X EVO | G25 Wheel | GameRacer Elite
Tom Ilsbroux
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Nickname: Testdriver@Belgium
Team: Flatout Racing

Postby Patrick weir » 30 May 2016, 17:13

Really good to hear from you Tom , Appreciate you calling in mate ... have read your message and would like to say thanks very much from us for any help you can give when we are ready to go live , we have not rushed into this and in truth we are still sorting out some details , like what SIM to use , i'm not sure what game everyone would like the most ...And we can't go renting a game server until we are settled on one.

State of play 2016:
Some of us have most games , but not all of us have - and i was trying my best not to have people spend much more on games , so finding the most raced and enjoyed game out of this bunch was the thinking here.

For me i would race anything that will get us together again on track the way we always did , renting a server ( if this is the only option) at least lets us have a presence online , once 1 or 2 people can be seen on track and active i believe it will over time encourage OLD and NEW .... And it will be available all day everyday just as we had going here before.

We can do this.

If i need to wake up and eat my cornflakes then do me a favor , just take me out the back and finish me off lol2

Once again Tom thank you very much mate for anything you can do , also if you know of other options i am a good listener :).
Keep 'er lit
Patrick weir
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Previous

Return to Idea Corner