• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 15 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 198 on 12 Jan 2017, 04:36
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Collapse view

General Discussions

• Advertisement

Ken is back

General discussions relating to Flatout Racing Club. There are other boards for more specific topics.

Ken is back

Postby Ken Bell » 12 Nov 2017, 05:55

Hey guys. After flogging all my kit and getting rid of everything, I have got my life in order and feel better all round, Hence, I have built a new PC, bought a new wheel, rig and all the bits.
So, you are asking, what sims do I have?
Assetto Corsa, being my favourite
rFactor2
AMS.

I have been racing with RD for a few months and improving all the time, but due to my stroke way back in 2005 and 2007 I will always be slightly slower.

I have been keeping an eye on FO all the time and I see slight activity at this time. Does this mean a resurgence in Flatout? That would be nice.

I will leave this post and see what happens but I hope to speak to you guys again. We had good times and unfortunately also not so good. But me? I’m sorted now and as I said, it would be nice to see you all on track sometime. Happy2
What, no slippers and smelly pipe?
Ken Bell
Flatout Core Member
Flatout Core Member

Nickname: Chillster
Team: Flatout Club

Re: Ken is back

Postby Iain Wilton » 30 Nov 2017, 19:59

Hey Ken, great to hear from you.

Awesome you are feeling better these days.

I mainly use PCars2 but tbh only on own as am sure with everyone, arranging times to meet up always gonna hard.
4.4GHz AMD FX 4170 Quad Bulldozer CPU / Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 / 24GB 1333Mhz DDR3 / GeForce GTX780 / 1 TB WD Bk HD / Samsung 27" Curved / Fanatec 911 Wheel - ClubSport Pedals + GT Omega Racing Rig / GameCom 780 Headset 7.1 DTS & BOSE Speakers
Iain Wilton
Flatout Club Admins
Flatout Club Admins

Nickname: Irw76
Team: Flatout Racing

Return to General Discussions